Soo, Dave called me yesterday! Unfortunately, my phone was off due to a meeting I had just gotten out of, but basically he was like, "I do think it's a good idea to do a phone interview; how's tomorrow?" (my paraphrase) One of my concerns was that he and I hadn't actually talked, so neither of us knew much about the other... so apparently he's eager to solve that.
I will be phone interviewing today. Am I nervous? Not really. I am, however, excited!
Yesterday, the following discovered:
- I am not meant to be a data entry person. Apparently, in the world of data entry, 10, 000 spm is good. I average about half that. hehehe.
- Some old men have dirty, dirty minds! (and people wonder why I'm so reluctant to show off my beauty...)
- Having good standing with something, even if it's something you don't like, is important
- Jeromiah truly is my brother (okay, so that wasn't discovered, just reaffirmed)
- Covering the topic of discrimination is difficult to do in a church setting. Especially when you understand that it's not a color issue.
- I am speaking at Keystone on August 13th. boo-yah...
- I actually thought I was just going to share a few thoughts with Kyle on stage, also. Nope. I'm going to be solo, talking for about 7-10 minutes. Looks like I'm going to have to get over my "I will never speak in front of another church audience that's not my own" thing... although, Keystone is my church right now.
- SE and NW 44th have identical street numbers that are not the same places...
- Christine is excited about my possibility of New Hampshire!
- My sister is not.. and capable of making death threats when she discovers her sister might move across the country
- My brother called me on his CELL PHONE yesterday... proving my dad was absolutely desperate for him to cut his hair. (I don't think anyone's told him that I might be moving)
that's all for this incredibly boring post.
-Asher

1 comments:
It wasn't too boring, at least. I'd be a hippocrit if I called someone else's blog boring, anyway.
Post a Comment