* a side note: when I first took the Myers Briggs I was 16. I was an ESFP. My E was off the charts, S was 75% or so... maybe 80... F was much lower... and P was only 5 or so. Last time I took this (about a year and a half) I was ENFJ, with my E much more mild.
First blog post
10 years ago


1 comments:
very interesting. i took the tests just for fun, and actually scored the exact opposite of you for personality type. the multiple intelligences part came out fairly similarly. when i take those personality tests, i always struggle with the answers, b/c i am prone to answer what i WANT to be true, rather than what is really the case... i tried to be realistic in my answers this time, but i am not sure i succeeded. i might wait a few days and take it again. very interesting though. the last time i took such a test, i scored pretty much the same as you did. i was also 14 when i took it, which might have had SOMETHING to do with it... ;)
Post a Comment