Wednesday, September 13

another point of clarity

ummm, k...

I want you all to know that I didn't leave because of the girls. And really, Im suprisingly calm about this whole situation. I can't say much, but no worries, if you're "in my constellation" (think: senior seminar) you'll recieve an email with the whole story because it has come to my attention that I need to communicate the truth behind all of this before something else gets communicated for me.

The thing that has me most upset? I have to move again and I just started to have friends here outside of my job. Oi.

Don't worry too much for me. My coworkers' church, the ones who were fired, has found me a place to stay for a few days and another man in their church has offered to fly a friend out here to help me drive back. How great is that!? I don't even know these people. So, if worse comes to worse, I'm headed back to TC to recooperate and lick my wounds... and do a lot of praying about if I EVER want to do ministry again. Right now I'd work at McD's before another girl's home... and it isn't because I wasnt good at it!! grr... to fail because you're not ready is one thing, to fail because other people are stupid is another...

Anyway, that's enough anger and bitterness out of me for a day. I need to finish packing; all three of us are moving today.

-Asher.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love you, my sister :-)

I won't forget to call you tonight...it might be a little after 7 or 8.

Rachel said...

Asher - I just sent an email to your "saving asher" gmail account. Just a warning - it's rather long, haha. :-)