Well, I'm home, yo! We got in around 530am...
It's good to be home and today I was able to take Damon & Kaelyn (14, 15) out for lunch and then dropped Dae off at the skate park and had some quality time with my sister. It was good. I've missed them.
I also inherited some clothes from the little sis, too. Yay for new clothes...
The new house has a cricket problem... Im not scared of them, but they have proven somewhat annoying, I gotta be honest.
It's still up in the air as to where I'll be staying. The basement is an option, and not one that I really mind... but I'd need to get carpet to put down and material to cover the walls... as well as a bed, dresser, and bookshelves... so, ya know... we'll see. If all else fails, my girl Elysia has a place for me... :)
Monday I'll begin the search for a job. I hear Target's hiring... *sigh*
Tomorrow I'll attend living hope. Not sure if I'll go there on a regular basis, but it's always good to return to something familiar to get your bearings...
Tonight I'm headed to Jacob's Well to see who is around, to read, and get some caffiene... mmm, coffee...
*sigh* I've got no words to describe how Im feeling and what's going on inside. I'm tired...
Thanks for your prayers,
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

4 comments:
glad you got home safe, sis. You'll definately be in my prayers...
hey asher,
its awesome to see you're back home. i'm encouraged to hear your trip went well.
i've been reading Experiencing God lately. have you read it? its powerful...one of the biggest things I am learning is to find where God is working, and then align myself with wherever that is.
so as your back in MI, i hope you can do the same -- see where the Lord is working, and align yourself there. I can't wait to hear what God has next for you.
keep me posted.
hey, its your birthday. put a smile on :)
much love to you, sister, on your special day.
i'm praying for you.
Asher, i've tried to email you a couple of times, but i apparently have the wrong address. Give me an update. God bless sister.
Post a Comment