...Never a dull moment here at the Boylston Home.
I cried today. And by cry I mean my cellphone was soaked by the time I was done with it. I hate what the fall did to mankind and the world... it angers me, seriously... Eventually I got to talking to my pastor's wife back home. That phone call was like a hug from heaven. Professionalism and integrity bars me from going any further into it on here.
The positives, though, were:
+ taking the girls out to duncan donuts for breakfast (DD is huge here in New England)
+ renting movies with the girls and having a veg out day where we watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen, Barbie & Pegasus (for our 9 year old), and Narnia
+ tucking the older girls in... lol, Im always laughing at them
+ finding out that one of my new found friends over here has a friend that wants to start a House of Hope here in New England... that makes me really really happy.
And then, of course, there is the hearing of a high-pitched scream echo from third floor, me running up the stairs and down the hall... all to discover that the older girls had moved their room around because they're convinced there's a ghost in their room... so I got to pray with them against the spirit of fear, etc... after they made me stare at a mirror they were convinced was moving and me trying really hard not to laugh at them but failing miserably... oi... teens... i love em...
yep. never a dull moment.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment