Friday, September 15

a reason to smile

Well, actually two...

1) I slept ALL DAY. I can only stand to be awake for 2 hrs at a time, that's how sick I am... it's so good to sleep!

2) and this is tenative, but... MY DAD'S (probably) COMING TO NEW HAMPSHIRE TO GET ME!!! I'm so excited, you have no idea... That means I'll be home to celebrate my birthday... not that it's a huge deal, or anything, but I believe a person should be with loved one's on their day to share in celebration of life!

okay, I've been up for about 4 hrs and Im drained... night all!

-Asher.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

Your dad, maybe?? Wow!!! Let me know if your dad is a for sure deal, because that would be amazing to spend all that time driving with him! (don't worry, I'm not trying to act selfish right now, haha)

Seriously, call me to let me know if anything changes this weekend! More things have already developed for me today, but I can talk with you about it later.