I could be setting myself up for an attack, but here's my thought:
I do not believe women should live alone.
Don't interpret this as a case for cohabitation with males, though. Ideally, I think a woman should stay with her family, and if that's not possible, live with a group of friends.
What are your thoughts?
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

2 comments:
I would agree. First, we are created for community. Second, in our society women aren't safe.
I personally believe that a woman should stay with her family for as long as possible until she marries; in scripture, it is the father's role to care for and protect his daughters until they marry when the role of care and protection is then transferred to the new husband. This transfer of roles is seen in the marriage ceremony when the father gives his daughter to the man in marriage.
Post a Comment