the list thing seems to help me, so I'll continue on with that...
- I want, very badly, to move to Chicago. I still want to make it to Talbot, but since, realistically, this isn't going to happen for a few years, Chicago would do nicely. (Kristin's there)
- I had to say "goodbye" to michael tonight. boo. I got one last slow dance out of him. =)
- Lovely, by Michelle Tumes, is the song you're enjoying. One of my favs. Very soothing.
- Dinner night, tonight, Taco salads, all-around. Call ahead if you're coming, we're already expecting about 10 people and we want to make sure we can feed you!
- I am growing. I like growing.
-Asher

1 comments:
I like that song very much! :) So it looks like I'll be in Chicago for the next 2.5 years at least. I need a roommate starting in June. :)
Post a Comment