It was brought to my attention that yesterday's post was slightly manic.
My apologies to those of you who know I can actually write, and write well.
I suppose it goes to show that writing at 1:30am on random thoughts isn't always the best way to communicate clearly.
For those wondering, the post is all one topic- the need to see your worth apart from human affirmation and actions. There are several different, relevant, facets to this issue, and I see that I did a less than stellar job connecting my points and meshing them into a cohesive case.
And just in case you feel the need to suggest that I edit my writings, know this: I did, in fact, edit yesterday's post. As a result of my editing, you were spared mistakes such as "it brakes my heart..."
Yep. Rest assured, (I've grown fond of that phrase, I think.) I am striving to become more careful and intentional with regards to my written communication. I am, after all, writing a book! :-)
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
Unbrake my heart! Say you love me again!!
Post a Comment