Friday, May 18

Excited & Missing

So my closest friend that I have right now is leaving for Germany in a couple days. Last night we hung out for the final time before they leave. I am surprised at how "sad" (I don't think that's the right word for the emotion, because it's not really sadness) I am. They will only be gone three weeks.

I am also very excited for my friend. They have wanted to travel for a very long time. It's always cool to "see" a friend do something they've always wanted to do.

I think maybe I'm just missing them already. So, to "cope," I'm going to Grand Rapids for three days. hehe. Nah, that's not really why. I simply miss GR and need a breather from TC. I'll be seeing some good friends that I selfishly really need a dose of.

I'm taking donations for this trip. Part of the cost is being covered by a friend (Rachel) that apparently really wants to see me. And part by a couple others. Every little bit helps, though! Popcans, man! It's the way to go. Send yours my way!

***I will no longer be "allowing" anonymous" comments. It is near impossible to interact with someone and their ideas when you don't know who you are interacting with, so I will be deleting anonymous comments, starting YESTERDAY.

0 comments: