1- I don't want to be like "everyone else" (sometimes I think I do, but I really don't... at all)
2- Something needs to change, quick-like
3- I am so thankful for wise older adults who are willing to interact with me as I discover new, foreign seasons of life.
4- God loves us not because He has to, but rather because we are are lovable. (and since He is... God... He gets to determine these things... not we humans)
5- I can't wait to be a youth pastor. I'm a happy camper just thinking about it!
6- God wants me to live in freedom; loving and liberating others as He loves and liberates.
7- God provides... even when it's just because gas rose 40 cents over night. =)
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
I don't update my blog enough, haha. So I did just now. And there's a bullet-point just for you, lol. :-D
Love you dear!
Post a Comment