Ever have a day where it's as if God is saying, "Hey, I'm near and I loooove you"?
Today is that day for me.
People are being good to me today. I found out my hard work saving has been worth it. I am encouraged. I bought myself something, guilt free. Spent $20 on myself. Me. Feels good and I'm not going to let anyone make me feel bad for it.
And then my friend Alex, whom I hung out with all afternoon today, is going to take me to the Roaster's soon! (the roasters is where they roast the coffee & espresso beans). So I get to learn more about coffee and such. This is really exciting!! He was telling me all that he's learning and I was really enthusiastic about it all. This very thoughtful of him; he knows things have been a challenge lately and he wants to encourage me. YAY. It's so good to hear, "I had a GREAT time together, and we WILL hang out again!" Thanks, dude Alex. I appreciate your effort and thoughtfulness sooo much!
Plus, I'm having dinner with my best friend, Elysia, who's pragnent! YAY! I got a calling card for her since she's LD from me now and I want her to be able to call if there's a problem and she needs me! Ahh... I love this woman!
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment