Larry visited from GR today! Woohoo. We had lunch at Oryana's and coffee at Border's. While at Borders I saw a sock puppet kit and decided that I really wanted to make sock puppets. After running an errand we returned to Borders and Larry (much to my joy) surprised me and bought me the sock puppet kit. hehe. So Larry, Aza, and I sat in Borders making sock puppets. I'll post pictures when I get the puppets fixed up (the glue really didn't work). It was a lot of fun. Aza had to leave for work after that and Larry and I went to pick up Lindsey from work. We then went downtown and met Nistha and DeAndra for dinner at Pangea's Pizza. Good times! But still, I think the most fun was making sock puppets in the middle of Borders. I mean, come on... seriously! A bunch of 20-somethings (plus Larry) making sock puppets in the middle of Border's cafe. A lot of people laughed/smiled at us. I think it's because they secretly wish they could sit down and do something child-like for a little bit. Let me tell you: it's a great stress reliever! Adulthood is booooring and stressful, sometimes!
Also, I've found an apartment. Please pray that the roommates and I adjust well to one another and that I have the money to pay rent throughout the winter. Thanks!
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment