Friday, December 7

Little Brothers

I went out and had dinner at my fam's tonight. It's been a while and I've dropped the ball on the once-a-week standard. We're all a little too busy for that right now, I think.

Anyhow, I went to find my fifteen year old brother to give him a hug and a smooch. He resisted (he had a friend there) so I didn't push the matter too much.

His friend and he went out snowmobiling and when he came in he walked over to me and gave me a hug and a kiss. Surprised, I asked him what changed his mind. He said,

"I dunno. I just felt like a (jerk), you're my sister. "*edited for language*

Awwwww.

I adore this kid. My other little brother, Tyler, is getting his senior photos done tomorrow. AHHHHH!!! His show of affection for the night? He chased me with a giant stink bug!!!

Sheesh!

0 comments: