Ahhh! So I subbed at the Well tonight for a friend/former roommate who also happens to be my friend Michael's (the one who's in the Marines) fiance. Well, I was subbing for her so she could be with him while he's home for Christmas. And as 11pm rolled around (the time I agreed to sub til) she came in... with Michael in tow! YAY! I could barely contain myself! I haven't seen him in about 7-8 months!
When we worked at the well together we would always make a shake concoction so tonight we made a trip to 7-11 and grabbed a variety of ingredients and also went for a drive and chatted. When we returned to the Well we got to making 5 different shake inventions! It was soooo much fun. I laughed sooo hard!
And Anna, thank you so much for allowing Michael and I to spend some time together.
It was just what I needed. I'm going to see him again tomorrow, and I'll snag some pictures!
He's home!! If only for a day or so more. I'll take what I can.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment