And I'm on day two of my second illness of the winter. I'm concerned that I won't be overcoming this one without a visit to the Dr. I feel fairly lousy. And I'm missing work. So I'm doing all that I can to trust God to provide for me.
Lindsey left Tuesday for San Diego. We talked for a while last night. I am so proud of her. I miss her like crazy... already. Wednesdays are our day... or they were. Every Wednesday we would hang out, do something fun, something relaxed, and then caffeine up for youth group. So it's weird that we didn't hang out. And it's hard to grasp that I can't just drive out to her house to see her, and go on an adventure. We talked about the possibility of me coming to visit this Spring, but honestly, if it happens, it won't be until Summer, I don't think. Unless, of course, someone were to pay my way, but I don't see that happening in this lifetime, lol.
The man in the pic below is Nicholas. =)
AA
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment