Hi guys. I don't really have much to say. Not really much at all, honestly. I am pretty excited about my transition to Grand Rapids, though all the details aren't known yet. I do know that I have someone to take my spot in the apartment. He drove up from GR today to take a look and liked it, so we'll know Wednesday if his application gets approved (which it should). If that should happen, I'll be crashin' on a couch somewhere for a week until I leave to move down south. Once I find a good job, the guy who is taking my place has offered me a spot in his house that he owns down in GR.
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
"down south". it sounds so hilarious!
...then again, I say "up north" a lot. so maybe it holds the same. haha.
10 DAYS!!! :)
Post a Comment