Wednesday, July 30

Mixed

The big news I had to share was that I have a new car. A 2002 Red Saturn Vue.

YAY!!!

Its name? "Vinny" (Thanks, Jason!) "Vinny" received the most votes.

This excitement is slightly overshadowed by the fact that my boss just informed me that he cannot afford to keep me on staff; that he's going down to a one person crew. My heart breaks for him. I know it crushed him to tell me that. I'm also kinda bummed. I am in need of a job again. :-(

So now I'm here at work, doing my best to keep a good spirit and smile at customers. I am genuinrely happy to see my regulars... but I am very much sad. If you would, keep your eyes open for jobs in the GR area.

Thanks!!!

* Yes, I realize it's an SUV, but as far as SUVs go, it's good on gas mileage and it was a GIFT. That's right! Vinny was given to me! AHHH!! :-)

0 comments: