Today was another great day. I spent a better part of the day with Larry on campus. We played games and such with some more great people. Another thanks to deats for trucking me to and from CU.
You'll notice that I'm sharing a lot of positive events lately. Sorry if it's not the most exciting content in the world. To think that I'm sharing the happy things in life with someone makes it even better for me. It's a choice, really.
Focusing on the little joys keep me going. Seeing how God demonstrates His love and care for me in the presence of sunshine, blue skies, green grass, new shades, and the world's best hazelnut coffee, reminds me that it will be okay. I could end up on the streets with no job forever and it would be okay. No matter how hard it is, no matter how people judge me or treat me or hurt me, it will be okay. IT will be okay. It WILL be okay. It will BE okay. It will be OKAY. Yes.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment