Friday, August 1

Saving a Dream

Alright, folks! Here's the deal:

The coffee house I work at is in danger of closing its doors for business due to lack of customers.

The thing is, we have amazing food, great coffee, and free wi-fi, so we just need to drum up some sales!

I'll be here from 11am-6pm today (Friday, August 1)
And next week we will be open Mon-Sat (9am-?)

I'll be working Thursday, Friday, Saturday of next week, open-5:30pm

If you can, stop on by for one of our amazing Paninis and "Specialty Blended Drinks" (and, brownie points to whoever helps us give those drinks a better name!!

We're at 4500 Alpine, North of 96/Walmart, etc... right in front of Westgate Bowl

Who are we?

Black Dog Coffee House

So, come see us, eat, and save a good man's dream...
... and not to mention, our paychecks!

:-)

(need more info? call the cell!)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Gimme some-o-dat puppy chow!! Hah!

Asher said...

If you come in, I totally will... COOOOOOOOMMEEEEE!

KB said...

bring it to Chicago! i'll totally be there!!