Sunday, October 12

fifty6

Hi friends.

A week ago I promised you more on the whole Sunday shed "experience"... but I have found, a week later, that words seem to steal from the "experience." And while I'd love to be able to share with you... I cannot. Words aren't enough yet, so force it I shall not. Maybe someday soon. Maybe someday later. Maybe never. I'll keep working through it. And when I can, I will.

In other news:

Today I got my butt kicked in pool by a 5th grade girl.

When we began I explained that I don't really know how to play and asked her if she wouldn't mind teaching me. She graciously agreed.

I made a fool of myself. She loved it. I loved watching her teach me.

At the end of our "game" she turns to me and says,

"I have taught you well"

yep. I about died laughing on the inside.



... I love student ministry.

I want more of it.

:-)

0 comments: