{stopping. BREATHING. For about 3.8 seconds.}
I am in absolute wonder.
God is so freaking amazing.
YAY God...
(again with the whole "I don't have to wait to experience redemption" thing)
=-)
It's been a hectic week. I love it. I love doing different things, having different responsibilities, trying out different fun things... I thrive on a life that has rhythm... and unpredictability... at the same time. Today is a long day and so shall tomorrow be. I am stoked to finally be getting this cough looked at. As "luck" would have it, just as I got off the phone making the appointment, I started coughing. Hard. At work. Fabulous, right? Well, at least tomorrow evening I'll know a bit more about the cough that would not end.
I need to go get ready for a creative think tank with some of the most amazing people ever.
It's Wednesday... but Sunday's coming... ;-)
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment