I've found homes for all of my big belongings except for my bed and lots of books I wont be able to take with me. Im sad I cant bring them with... I have a book addiction! :) jk.
I've also found someone to come with me!
I found money to pay my rent!!
I've found that my entire wardrobe fits in... 2 regular sized garbage bags... Im told that's not a lot of clothes... lol
I've found that I have lots and lots of picture frames...
I've found that I'm pretty nervous about Sunday
And I've also found Ben Kraker at Panera with Dave Beach... two amazingly cool people that I wasnt sure Id see again (Ben recently moved to OR for a job and is in town bc he's getting MARRIED tomorrow!!)
Im sure I'll find more, so stay tuned...
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment