I babysat for Kyle last night... his baby is so amazing... anyhow, we talked a bit and he confirmed what I thought...
I did better first service than second service....
Im not entirely sure why, but I think it probably had to do with first service I just got up there and did my thing... and second service I felt pressure to recreate what happened at first service instead of just letting it happen. Anyway, Im swinging by Keystone today to say goodbye and Kyle's gonna give me a copy of each. If I can manage to watch them without tearing myself apart, I may put one up here... I don't know, we'll see.
Kyle said I did fine both services, but it was the first service that was just right.
At the very least, at least I know I can do it, and do it well!
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment