I've just returned from playing my worst game of Carcassone, ever. I think I scored a whopping 42 points, but that might be stretching it. And it was the original version, which pales severely in comparison to some of the others.
We were at the Well. Good times had by all. It all started with me, a book (Cutting ), a new-old friend, and a strawberry steamer... which reminds me, I forgot to leave them money.. *sigh* good thing I'll probably be there tomorrow.... mmm cozy-good times.
Then Aza came in from work, so I got to graze his leftovers. *grin* Chinese is good.
Then we got to playing Carcassone... booo... it was the longest, most dreadful game I've ever agreed to play... at least in terms of the tile-laying sort...
Nontheless, I got to see good friends, including:
Ben, Justin, Melissa, Stephanie, Becca, Aza, Marcus, Lindsey
And got to meet some new ones:
Christina, James, Florintine, Parker... oi, my brain fails, there were more!
I enjoy the Well.
Night all, and keep a weather eye, you never know just where you might see me! *wink*
-Asher
ps- Kohl's called me, I have an interview there. Set for Oct 6 @ 2:30.
pps- I signed a 7 month (10/1-5/1) lease today. Eww for actually having to commit to a location when I dont know what in the world I'll be doing come May... *sigh* At least I'll have a roof over my head, provided I can generate the income for the rent.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment