Wednesday, September 27

Massage Needed!

I'm just chillin' 'round the house with my lil' bro, takin it easy. Doin' some laundry, reading a book, watchin' a movie, that kind of stuff.. when "out of no where" it's like, near impossible to walk. Sharp, achy pain starts shooting through my back, causing my muscles to tense and spasm. Yeah, my back muscles began to spasm. Ouch.

I don't like admitting I'm weak, and I have a special set of feelings for all Dr.'s since throughout my life they've caused me great amounts of pain in the name of getting me to walk normal.

Despite the above described aversions, however, this pain was so great that I went in to see my chiropracter.

On the way in (about a 30 minute drive), my back continues to spasm if I breathe remotely deep, turn the steering wheel a measurable distance, or press on the gas/break with any serious amount of force.

That means I was dealing with spasms nearly the entire way there.

Annoying? You bet. I was about to tear from the pain. And when I arrived at the Dr's he did his thing and I felt better... until I began to drive away. Even more annoying. So, I put up with more spasms all the way back. Even now, as I type, a sharp pain shoots through my back if I move my right arm any measurable distance.

:(

Anyone out there that's nearby and willing to work on my shoulder/back a bit?

I hurt!

-Asher

0 comments: