Saturday, October 21

a few things

1.Unfortunatdly, I am sick. I wish I could say it was a cold, but 'tis not. This illness is coming from my chest (cough) and my voice fluctuating. It is most painful :( I am trying really hard to avoid milk and sugary things, but so far it's not working the greatest. Please pray for me.

2.I enjoy the Well. I even enjoy working at the Well... well, after one night, that is... :)

3.Apparantly, Im pretty decent at steaming milk. Not bad for a first timer! It's not that difficult, really... now, making espresso... who knew there was a science behind the art?

4.Elysia Kline, you amaze me. Thank you so much for the bag of food you left in my car at the Well tonight!! I love you!! They were things I need and enjoy!!

5. I don't recommend complaining to me about your lack of finances. (unless, of course, you can't eat or live somewhere warm) I know that's not very nice of me, but I'm not very understanding (right now) with people who don't use their money wisely, have food and housing handed to them, and then complain about needing to pay off a loan or two. Unfortunately, a couple of you have discovered this the hard way... and really, I am sorry, but it'd be good not to go there for a bit.

6.And, in general, I'm done warning certain people that they could be headed for trouble; I've tried it before and gotten poo'd on. It's too bad they don't remember the past, or that I've been right, even just occassionally. So, if you're someone looking for me to warn you off about getting involved with girls that need a hero, it's not going to happen. You know very well what you're headed for, and it's out of my hands. I still care, but you've made your mind up a long time ago.

7. what do you do when the man you love doesn't love you? And I'm not talkin' crush, either...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am getting sick as well. I feel all my energy draining away. Can barely keep my eyes open.