Yes, dear old Franklin & Theng...
they are so very... special... hehehe...
Actually, they are. God was good to me when He placed them in my life. They were my coworkers for my time at Boylston, and it is my firm belief that... well, we were suppose to meet, lol. Lots of good memories with them, and they are how I seek to remember my East Coast experience.... and well, I spoke with Franklin tonight and Theng was complaning about not being metioned on my blog, so without further ado, I give you the Pohls:
Franklin's name means "Freedom." And that's what he's all about. Actually, it's the story of his life. Not only personally for himself, but for all those he can minister too, as well. He's an ex-hippie who loves starbucks and his wife. :)
And Theng... well, there's a lot to be said about her.... mmmhmmm *wink*
She's a good cook and a fiesty Chinese whos family immigrated to Malaysia. She went to school in some random US state like... I have no clue, but it's random, I assure you... and she now has residency or something like that. She's married to Franklin. She enjoys counting her rice and her husband (she enjoys him, she doesn't count him, that'd be short-lived, since there's only one of him).
There, you've both been sufficiently mentioned... happy? *wink* ...and I am seriously tired, so it's time for me to get some serious sleep. night all.
-Asher
("one who is happy & blessed")
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment