Although this news isn't all that new, I'm finally ready to just "throw it out there."
I'm writing a book. Yes, I am. I am quite excited about it, too.
I've always wanted to, always had the desire to, and now I am. This is very exciting!
I've actually got ideas for a few different books, but I'm focusing on one for now.
-Asher
(ps- Franklin & Theng: you are adequately mentioned in the post below. Good "luck" with work tomorrow, you guys are in my prayers!)
pps- oi.. I am in a lot of pain. My body hurts. There is this sharp nuisance of a pain that moves from the depths of my eyeballs to the top of my head, and the hastens its way down to the lower right side of my neck. From there, it continues, as if the excruciating pain forcing awkward accommodations weren't enough, and stops at the lower right side of my back. Occasionally, as if vindictively after my misery, and my misery only, it carries on to my hamstrings, forcing even more awkward physical movements. I can liken this experience to what a toddler might go through when they first discover that the things that mama and daddy have been blowing raspberries on actually serve a purpose.... and then crash, their cushioned tooshie hits the floor with such abruptness they're not sure how to respond. I don't ask for, and won't accept, people's prayers for my "complete physical healing" because I don't believe God sees me as anymore broken than a person who walks normally, and that I have a unique ability to interact and speak with people because of my limp. But I will ask that you pray for me to experience some relief from the pain.
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment