Wednesday, October 4

I miss my girls

These arnt them, but I cant get to my pics of my girls from Vertical Youth in GR... but they are soo beautiful. I miss being a part of their lives and watching them grow and exploring God and life with them....

I've been talking with a couple recently and I continuously feel the need to applaud and encourage them. They are growing and changing and doing their best to honor God in their young ways. It's also encouraging because I see the fruit now of what I and so many other leaders invested over a year ago.

Relationships are so important in ministry. When I talk to my girls and they tell me they miss me, they also state that they miss our conversations...

I simply miss them.

They brought me so much joy, and continue to do so...

Man, they are beautiful!

-Asher

0 comments: