Saturday, November 11

404 am

I should totally be in bed. Obviously, I am not.

Working at Jacob's Well has a way of turning healthy sleep patterns into mere and distant memories. I shall discover a way to have balance! It may take a few more weeks...

Oh, and that thing I was dreading tonight? Yeah, it went really, really well. I think by drawing that clear line I did removed a lot of expectation and pressure to please on both ends. Hopefully we can continue our civilality. I actually enjoyed interacting and working with them. We both were weary of how the night might go but both agree it was "good." (we talked about it as we were closing). And we, with a few others, had some great discussions about various things tonight. I really need a deep conversation soon, though... before I implode or something. You don't want that, do you?

Yeaaahh... TC got a serious amount of snow dumped on us today. And there was a 2-minute period of non-stop thunder so loud a tornado could have rolled on by without being noticed. It was rediculous. I'm surprised Old Navy still has a roof!

My hours at work were completely cut. Any practical ideas on how to make a few bucks?

Bed time! I am absolutely sleeping in!! woot!

-Asher

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Sell plasma? *wink*

I miss you, dear friend :-)

Asher said...

that's totally a good idea!!