Tuesday, November 7

Confession

I have a confession:

I am addicted to books.

I love books.

It's good for knowledge... bad (very bad) on finances.

When most of my classmates were buying cd's and dvds...

I was buying books.

I bought 3 books for 23.00. Actually, for just under $13.

The rest was shipping.

The first thing I budgeted in when I sat down to make my budget aside from rent & gas

was books.

It's pretty much... a sickness.

-Asher

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I work in a library. I share the addiction.

Rachel said...

Hahahaha...I totally know how you feel. I work at Family Christian; I am surrounding by books I might buy then not read for a really long time. Totally a book ho. Kinda like Jim's description of me as a "dorm ho", but this involves books. Okay I'm done commenting now. ;-)

Asher said...

yeah... but see... I read all mine, lol...

Asher said...

kev... my only problem is that my library is incredibly short on titles I want! boo!

you all should buy me books for Christmas!

:-p