God loves me. Yes, yes He does. There isn't one thing I could do to change that in the least. I cannot improve or "backslide" in any amount to earn or lessen the amazing love that crafted the very pattern of my fingerprints.
Such a great truth... especially when you believe it. Tonight was amazing! God was whispering, dancing, shouting "I love you" in so many different ways I would have to have been deaf, blind, and unable to percieve at all in order to miss it. May I tell you of it?
This evening I attended college group at East Bay Calvary as I often do on Tuesday nights. There I got to see some amazing people I've been developing relationships with. During this time we had bible study, as we typically do... and I asked a question about 1 John 2:1 that I will never ask again... mostly because almost everyone looked at me with utterly confused looks and the college pastor and I could not communicate in the least. For the life of me, I cannot figure out what that man thinks of me... but I don't want to complicate things, so I've decided to not ask questions anymore... I've had far too much theological training to make sense to anyone but myself and a few of my peers... oi...
After that we broke up, as we always do girls/guys and during my small group time with some girls, I was able to use the truths Perini tried so desperately to get me to grasp (and I eventually did) to completely meet the needs of a woman in my group... it was amazing! And to think, the only way I could have helped her is by journeying back into my darkness as I have... it's worth it if I can help bring hope and light to someone's darkness, I tell ya. This week when the Well is open (thursday, probably) a few of us are going to make "truth cards" together... it shall be a good time...
Lindsey and I decided to make a movie (it's now almost 11pm... I love randomness) so we gather some troups and head out, looking for a restaurant that's open where we can eat and figure out our script...
I cannot tell you how outstanding this video is... it's called "top 10 ways to survive a ninja attack" It was hilarious... we shot it in DT TC... lol... oh my... we even had a person watching us from their apartment, cheering us on and clapping at one point. All I can tell you about it is this: Churck Norris was my body guard... and since we all know that the only thing Chuck Norris is afaid of is himself... it was pretty amusing. LOL.
I'll post it here when the editing is done. It was a great night. "Nigel," Katie, Sarah, Eric, Melissa, Ashley, Dan, Lindsey, and Alex... and our dear stuffed plush cat.. thank you for an amazing night in which God showed me once again... that he loves me dearly.
I'll see you ladies this Friday at our girl's night... gentlemen, I'll see most of you at the Well, but if not... may you not come into contact with ninjas... until we're there to film it, that is!
love,
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment