Hey guys, could you do me and beautiful Alyssa a favor?
I found out yesterday that she completely destroyed her leg playing soccer (this girl plays hard)
Here is the account from my injured friend... (poor girl...)
Hey well I'm good, I'm good.
Bascially the short version of my story is that I was going at the soccer ball at my soccer game last night and I wasn't alone. The goalie wanted the ball also. So we both go at the ball wanting it, I'm guessing I had more force so the ball went foward and the goalie and I collided. The next thing I knew I saw my leg and it was all deformed, I thought about getting up and walking off the field (i'm crazy) and I looked ay my leg again and it was in the shape of an "S" so I just layed there then my coaches came and the referees, my Mom, and Mrs. Smith were surrounding me. They called the ambulance and off I went. I got an IV and was knocked out cold while they straightened out my leg to put in my cast. So I have a cast. The biggest cast ever! It goes from my toes to my hip! Yup there'll be alotta signing. So I'm good I spent the night there just in case I got some type of sydrome but I didn't. I'm home and it's all because of my Jesus. I couldn't have gotten through it without Him!
Thanks for your prayers and support and hopefully I'll get this thing off at the earliest, Christmas!
Alyssa :]
So that's basically the story... she's in a very large cast and won't be able to play soccer again untin January at the earliest... she LOVES Soccer and is very active, so this is devestating to her (she's 14). I know, for very different reasons (surgery), how hard it is to sti stuff out at that age.
Thank you for your prayers... for her physical healing, but also that she'll be lifted emotionally, as well. It's going to be a tough few months (though if I know her she'll figure out a way to be active in a couple weeks, lol...)
Guys, have a fabulous day!
-Asher
ps- she wants you to know she made the goal... LOL... lol...
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
will do
Post a Comment