For all those in the Grand Rapids area, this is for you...
Yours truly, Asher Thayer, will be visiting the dutch capitol of the Midwest this coming March. March 23-25th, to be exact. This is a large amount of notice, so there should be no excuse. Actually, we were planning to come the weekend before, but after talking to the beautiful Megan Ciha and discovering she'd be gone that weekend, we revamped our plans (our being Katie, Jordan, and I).
The planning gives me a chance to work it into my budget and for us all to ensure time off from work. I'd love to see you, so drop me a line if you want to connect.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
My new roommate is Dutch, and her brother is in school in... GR! We were talking about the interesting dynamics of the Dutch community tonight... apparently they pride themselves on being scholars. Isn't that amazing. Interesting that a place with such a high Dutch concentration as GR finds itself doing so poorly economically, and can't support all of those scholars. Fascinating, I know.
Post a Comment