Hands down, last night was one of the best nights I've had in a very long time. Unfortunately, it had its down moments, but they were quickly redeemed by a couple amazing friends and one outstanding heavenly Father.
Ashley & I went to get Jordan from work and he wanted to stop at Speedway, so we let him out and then decide to "leave" him there. We drove around the block a bit and came back from the opposite direction, just intime to see him (from behind) look up from his cell pone, notice we weren't there, and shake his head in a "I've been had" sort of way. Just two seconds later he looks behind him to see us sitting there laughing hysterically at him. It was rather outstanding, let me assure you.
Jacob's Well continues to go well. Last night I trained Jordan for two hours, he's a smart one, that he is. Picks up quickly, that he does! I also made two drinks that went over phenominally well. A coconut-raspberry mocha and an almond-cherry mocha. I'm particularly proud of them because I came up with the mixtures and people wanted me to keep making them. Sweetness!
Andy (whom I invented the almond-cherry for) called his "diabetes in a cup" lol. Yeah, you'll have that. I invented the coconut raspberry for my roommate.
After my two-hour training stint, Ashley and I returned to my house with sorbet, donned our pjs, made popcorn, played MASH, and watched better off dead and say anything (it was a John Cusack night). We even declared, "no boys allowed." Perfect girls' night, if I may say so. =)
But that look... oh that look, makes the night a golden one for the record books... ay mi!
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment