With my car in working order, I was desperate to go out and cruise the town. To my excitement, Aza induldged me and we went to La Senioritas where I got a Snowball (peppermintstick ice cream covered in oreo crumbs, deep fried and doused in hot fudge... hehehe...) and we chatted. He broke his nose a few days ago, playing soccer, so his eyes are bruised. Poor Aza. Then we went to Meijers (around midnight) and then sat in the starbucks portion and hung out some more. I eventually got playfully fiesty and he took everything that I could use in an "aggressive" manner away from me. booo... then we decided we wanted to be healthy so while I was driving Aza back a guy pulled out into the road right in front of me. He's pretty much lucky I slammed on the brakes quick enough... can we say "painful"? Go figure. The first time I drive my car in about 6 weeks and I'm almost in an accident. Not cool. I'm glad I was with Aza. Oooo... Aza got a NEW CAR. It's pretty and it works. =) A new car would be nice, I'm not gonna lie. However, I am thankful that mine moves... even if it squeals for miles... :-p
My only complaint with TC is this: it's too small in spirit for my spirit. There's really nothing to do at night except bars & Jacob's Well, and neither of us were in a Well mood. Nothing really adventurous and spontanious about my humble hometown... and what to do with the restless spirit within me? Grad school! ... well, one day, anyway. I had fun, and so did he, so I guess that's all that matters!
Kristin's coming today!!! She's driving up from Chicago tonight and staying the weekend with me. This I am pretty stoked about, you have no idea. Aside from her moving me to New Hampshire, the last time we hung out was Dec 05 when I stayed at Wheaton for 2 weeks and checked out the grad school program (and she, of course, hosted me). We tend to do this, ya know? Only see each other once or twice a year! I am VERY excited.
peace out, home fries.
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
I hate the Sky Dome, and the CN Tower too! I hate Nathan Phillips Square and the Ontario Zoo! The rent's too high! The air's unclean! The beaches are dirty and the people are mean!
Post a Comment