Guess who drove her car into a shift she wasn't scheduled for?
mee mee!
I was so excited for the extra 5 hours, you have no idea. So, instead of 11.5 hrs this week, I'll get 16.5... not the greatest, but hey, I'll take it...
and a mobile car means I can job search, which is MUCH needed. Please pray that I'm able to find another PT job (or heck, a FT job, even) that won't interfere with my new commitment to the EBC college group.
I'm applying for food stamps & Medicaid in the morning, along with my housemate. It'll help, but I'll still be struggling to pay what loans I couldn't defer and what bills I need to pay. I am doing really well at not stressing out about it, but we'll see how long that lasts.
I am glad to be alive =)
-Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment