Thursday, February 22

An update

Well, folks, it's official: I am ill.

If the previous 5 months weren't cause enough for concern, I went in to my doctor's today (discovered I hadn't been there in 4 years, lol) and discovered that I had a fever again. This time it only being 101.4. I say only because recently it's been close to 103 (102.7, to be exact).

Without going into too many details, I'm being tested for TB and she wants to do blood work and X-rays, as well. Sooo... we're looking into getting me enrolled in a program that makes it possible for physicians to donate their time and resources to me.

Because I'm being tested for TB, I've been asked not to show up to work until I can prove I'm healthy. I totally understand. They have to disinfect the entire store now. The only down part is the pay check shrinks, and I kinda need the money =(

Everyone there was really kind... but I think that's because they're taking serious pity on me. If I looked anywhere near the way I feel, I had a sign stamped on my forehead that read "An inch from death." The good news, though: my perscription was free and the dr's office sent me home with lots of samples.

Please pray for me. Thanks!!

0 comments: