I spent the majority of my day down by the bay... (where the watermelons grow...)
Sunny, 75, and hardly a cloud in site. God must've known I'd need a day like today to be okay with being in TC for now.
I just sat and thought. Took in the beauty. Kristin came and joined me. We walked out onto the pier. It was amazing. We also got out the outside seating for the Haven. It's cooler now, but I want to start offering outside seating as an option. It's so freaking gorgeous out! Makes me want to go camping! Later this summer Tarah and I are going to hit the wilderness and I'm going to learn to Kayak. We're also going camping and hiking... mmm... I love summer!
Thank you God for the changing of seasons...
(and a mild sunburn...)
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment