Monday, March 26

Grand Rapids

Grand Rapids proved to be good medicine.

Spent the majority of it with Heather, Lindsey, and Larry, and a good portion of it with Megan and a good chunk with Don, too. Other than that I really didn't see anyone. I am okay with that. (I relied on others getting back to me, if they didn't I didn't get with them.) The pace was slow and the mood was relaxed.

I didn't want to leave.

Getting away from Traverse City helped me see clearly about some situations and the first thing I did when I got in town last night was act on what I'd realized. Yay. Also, I, once again, desire to send out my resume. I'm not sure what happened, but that's what I want and I'm glad for whatever it was that snapped me out of the death-grip lull I was in.

I also heard truth where I had overwise heard lies. The weekend was themed. In all seriousness, from start to finish I heard one clear message from many different voices.

0 comments: