
isn't a baby anymore! And although she won't read this, I still want to brag about her! First off... isn't she GORGEOUS!?
Second of all... she took her road test on Monday and PASSED!!!! I'm sooo proud!
There was this one time her and I were returning to my parent's house from TC and I let her drive. In the distance in the rearview mirror I see a cop flying up behind us... Kaelyn sees him, too... and she's like,"I'm not doing anything wrong!!! what do I do? What do I do??" Doing the best I can to remain hushed tones for her (this was pretty funny), I tell her she needs to pull over on the side of the road... well, Kaelyn, being 15, pulls over onto the side of the road, but continues going about 50mph. At this point it's taking all my strength to not start laughing and calmly tell her that she did a good job at getting the car over, but also needed to stop. If the police officer didn't have a reason to pull her over already, he did now. He kept on going right by us, much to Kaelyn's relief. hehehe...
She turns 16 on Tuesday. I'm a proud big sis, let me tell you.
HELP (UPDATE)
My bag was found around 2:30 this moning, everything present. Our best guess is they were looking for a quick few dollars... but Im too poor to carry cash. YAY for getting my stuff back!!!
____
Okay, so if you go to Jacob's Well and you saw anyone besides me with my cordoroy messenger bag tonight, please let me know. It went "missing" tonight and I'm pretty stressed about it. My cell, my journal, my work schedule, and Jordan's book were in it. Please, please let me know, okay? my biggest concerns are the journal and Jordan's book.
First blog post
10 years ago

1 comments:
dude...getting stuff stolen is totally not a cool thing...I've been in that situation before. yay for getting all of your stuff back - I'm so happy for you!
love ya :-)
Post a Comment