Monday, April 9

Easter

What a greeeaaaat day! I'm pretty sure the worst part was the snow...

Anyway, I had/have new clothes for Easter, and I decided to "do it up." I did my hair and everything. It took me forever. Another reason I will never be "girly." Moving on...

I had to call Anna this AM to make sure she was still alive. The roads were crap the night before and she wasn't home when I got up. Good news: she answered. When she got home we started the process together while her boyfriend waited patiently in the livingroom. At one point both Anna and I were straightening my hair, her with her flat iron and me with mine. It was a sight, let me tell you.

We got our Easter outfits on and we both looked fabulous and walked out together to see Casey (her boy). He was so sweet and complimenting us and made us pose for lots of pictures. Good times. He also cleared off my car and walked us out to our cars. (Me for obvious reasons, Anna because she just had knee surgury two days ago.)

I visited my old home church. It was such a good time. By random chance, the family I met when I was 14 and was largely responsible for my salvation, has moved to that church and I got to see them. Pretty amazing! Their oldest son was my first "big brother" figure and he now has 3 little ones! WOW. Man, what a great surprise.

Then I went out to Aza's parents with him for Easter dinner. What a great time!

Conclusion- a great time. good day! YAY for the resurrection... it is my hope... and my only hope, at that. And guess what? The stars were out tonight. =)

0 comments: