Monday, April 30

Don't Poo by Our Tree!

I'm not sure what to name this post, so it shall go unnamed until the very last possible moment... or whenever inspiration hits, anyhow.

A combination of me being really overly exhausted and loud library surroundings (weird, huh?), and ADD are making it difficult for me to express the creative thoughts I had upon coming into the computer lab here at the library. Ugh.

Ugh. I've lost it. I was really hoping to not ramble on about nothing today. I left my journal with Tarah by accident, so I can't share with you my latest writings (I was actually planning on revealing a bit of the book I'm working on). I really need to fetch that from her.

I'm sunburned. =) Tarah and I sat down by the Marina/Open space yesterday. It was amazing. We have a tree that is "ours." If we ever found dog poo by or on our tree, I'm just not sure what we'd do. I'm pretty sure the earth would open and swallow us whole in our despair.

So maybe not. But something like it. Really.

In my enjoyment I forgot to put sunblock on and with my ultra fair Irish skin and the cool, strong breeze off of Lake Michigan, I'm a bit sun-kissed.

Umm... oh yes... I've broke my addiction to caffeine. This is a very good thing. I've slept... a lot.

So, in conclusion:

Little dog, please don't poo by our tree.

-Asher

1 comments:

KB said...

I second that. Little dog, please don't poop by Asher's tree. =)