It's sooooo gorgeous out, folks! YAY...
And here I am, inside at the library... only as long as it takes to catch up on my email and such now that my computer is dead and beyond all function... it does have the capability to power up and tell me it simply cannot go on... in a less dramatic fashion, of course...
Ahhhh SUNSHINE! Okay... focus...
The gossip thing seems to have finally blown over.
My mother offered to pay for me to go back and get a degree in Secondary Ed...
...out of the blue... random and such...
I have driver's tan, meaning that my left forearm is tan from driving around town.
wooohooo... I didn't burn...
of course, I did have SPF 50 on....
And, I'm hungry.
And I think that's pretty much everything worth noting.
SUUUUNSHIIIIINNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
peace,
Asher
First blog post
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment