Thursday, May 31

phil-o-min, take 31

(there's no real truth behind the numbers)
I condensed. Well, sort of. I did get rid of quite a bit and I realized that some of my "old" descriptions of stuff still worked better and man... they sounded better, too. So I replaced a couple of those... which made it a bit shorter... but a couple are still too long... in fact, one area got longer... oi... I need a volunteer to basically kill my philosophy of ministry. Someone with no/very little emotional attachment who isn't going to be afraid to give it to me straight. Any takers? (Where's Aza when I need him? Oh, right... Germany...)

Also, I have a much better mission statement now. This brings me much happiness.

If you're hoping I'll post about something other than ministry... I would come back in two weeks... maybe. I'm working on stuff I love and I'm really happy about it...

0 comments: