Wednesday, June 13

All Sorts...

books
I bought two more. I agonized over the decision. To buy them meant spend money, and I had already hunted for the free option of borrowing. But hey, I found them both online for $11.05 after shipping, total. (it's taken me several weeks to decided to cave for book one... and then book two was only a couple more dollars)

work
Which leads me to my next thing... I got a raise today, and after it goes through it'll cover the cost of the books. Just as long as I don't use this rationale all the time... (or, ever again) I'll be fine.

bored in TC?
As a bunch of single 20-somethings who don't like to par-tay with a bottle of Jack, there isn't much to do in my beautiful hometown. Especially for me, since I can't do the ever fun soccer and volleyball and biking options... Last night, two of my friends and I came up with the "GET OUT AND DO SOMETHING" club. We brainstormed free/inexpensive ways to not be couch potatos. (esp. late at night)

Go to Espresso Bay/ Horizon
Take a walk d-t (downtown)
go swinging at all the parks
make comics
star gaze
talk to strangers
choreograph stomp routines
make movies (like this one)
talk.
talk in elizabethan
learn pirate speak
random acts o' kindness
play hide n' seek... in meijer
pick flowers
photo shoots
picnics
turn the open space into a living room
fork lawns (of those you know and have a good sense of humor)
scavenger hunts
puddle jump
chaulk art
play cards

to be continued...

add to our anti-bordom list!

0 comments: