Wednesday, June 6

Cashed In

My parents got me an itunes gift card for Christmas '06, but by then, my lappy had, well... entered electronics purgatory (no word yet on where my ol friend will be spending eternalness bliss) so I held off on redeeming in... until today. I purchased some Jack Johnson happiness and the verdict's still out on what I will purchase with the remaining $17.01.

Jack Johnson is soothing and happy. I feel like I should be on a tropical getaway...

he's also muchly in love, or so it seems. My uncle wants to know why I don't have a guy.
A guy would be nice, but I have this anti-drama thing that I gravitate towards, so I'm pretty neutral about the whole situation.

Ummm... if you have any votes for what music I should purchase with my remaining ibucks, do tell, mmk?

peace... and banana pancakes...

Asher

0 comments: