Tuesday, July 3

I'd like to know why, on the days you'd just like to sleep the day away, neighbors feel so inclined to do loud and noisy things outside. I mean, give me a break.

Anyhow, sleeping is still pretty painful. I'm pretty frustrated with work (that's the understatement of the month!) And I'd much rather be sleeping then up dealing with loud neighbors and thinking about work and everything that went down yesterday.

So it's a little bit later than those first two thoughts. About 11:15am. And I just read a couple sentences that got me really excited. Simply put, the author was wondering "why me? Why don't I get a teacher like I've become? Why do I have to be the one making all the mistakes and constantly impaling myself on unforgiving words and cold hearts while trying to figure life out? I want what I'm dishing out" (Asher's paraphrase)

This is very exciting to me. Someone else has the same thoughts. I don't really know what's the reasoning, though I wish I did. Maybe it's something as simple as I am a survivor. I know how to survive in the bleakest and most difficult areas of life. I'm like a tank when things get tough... (that evenually falls apart if I forget/fail to let someone in to my surviving) So maybe I can handle it. Maybe that's why. And maybe it's not. But the point is: someone who's not me and who was struggling in a similar way to me had/has the same thoughts and were able to use them for success.

I'm not alone. Or insane. There is hope. This is good news.

0 comments: