Thursday, August 16

I will believe.

I wish I could show you what I'm about to explain, but I believe it was lost when my CU lappy bit the dust.

For my graduation from college I created little flyers that had directions to CU. On one side there was a black & white winding road, heading away from the reader. next to that were directions from the N/E/W in a little diagram I created with two perpendicular lines. (so 4 squares, basically). I used orange (I think) as the accent color.

On the other side I had the lyrics to this song...



I felt it was fitting. Plus, I love nichole nordeman. I'll see what I can do in terms of digging up that flyer for you to see. I was pretty happy with the results.

Asher
ps- Im going to be insanely busy next week. So if you wouldnt mind praying that I could maintain strength and endurance. Thanks.

A song by one of my fav bands Church of Rhythm. Video made by a you-tuber. Warning: it's a sad song. Might pull on the heart strings. I wouldn't listen to it if you're sad already! COR has other great, non-sad songs. None that I can find on YouTube, though.

0 comments: